Sales Account Executive
Interested? You can reach us at [email protected]
Location – Remote
Have you ever wished you could be part of something from the ground up? Be the first one in sales and proudly say you put our first revenue numbers on the board?
Trender.ai is a pre-seed funded company based in Boston. We’re leading the charge to bring a Sales Intelligence Platform for Social Media to market. Outbound is broken. Nobody opens emails anymore. Customers and prospects are flocking to social media to find solutions. The Trender.ai platform surfaces buyer “intent data” directly on social media. If you love selling, social media and the thrill of building revenue and closing deals, we’ve got a job for you!
We’re early in the game, and we’re just getting started. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Trender, you will be a key member of our team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution to building personal relationships and making our prospective b2b customers successful. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell impactful and revolutionary software that has the potential to change how sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on generating new and upsell business within their market. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in helping us become the next anchor technology company in b2b sales by winning high visibility deals and crushing your annual quota.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for educating the specific sales geo- territory about the power of Trender. You will manage a territory’s deal cycles from generation to close while strategizing with SDRs and the product team. You will be the primary sales contact and will have responsibilities of building and managing a territory plan of prospects and customers, working full cycle deals from demo to close, negotiating contracts, and expansion within the territory customer base You must be able to learn in a fast-paced sales environment, embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable, while being an expert at pipeline management and sales forecasts while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming an Enterprise Account Executive is the career path for you!
The Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of proven hunting & closing experience in a SaaS environment within the Mid-Market/Enterprise segment
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the mid-market segment
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Adept at identifying and utilizing internal resources (Sales Development, etc.) to build Trender brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our AE’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Sales experience hunting in greenfield environments
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
Why Should You Work At Trender:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with supportive founders and smart teammates who actually care
- An opportunity to be in on the ground floor
- You will work with a collaborative team that you can learn from and teach.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- You will build a community with customers of various cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives.
- Trender is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
We offer a competitive salary, generous stock options, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and a full complement of tech tools for you to succeed.
More importantly, we have a strong culture that puts employees first. We know that people have a life outside of work and we absolutely support that – whether it’s family, side projects or hobbies. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes for a better company and a better product for everyone. We have a deep belief in “building in public” and that also means open communication and participation within the company.
We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Learn more about Trender.ai on our website or on LinkedIn.